Wednesday 13 November 2013

London Baby!!


So this weekend me and Tia went to the London Author Event. This is the first big signing like this that we have been to and can I just say wow It. Was. AWESOME!! Seriously I had so much fun and got to meet some amazing authors! I am still a bit star-struck by it all. 


I got some books signed and also got my scrapbook signed by all the authors.




And look how much swag I picked up!!

Seriously I cannot say how great a time I had. The authors were all so lovely! There is another huge signing in Dublin next summer and some of the above authors are gonna be at that so I can't wait to see them again :)

--------------

Also, while we were in London we decide to go on the Warner Bros Studio Tour.


This was the greatest thing EVER!! My inner nerd was in heaven! Seriously it was so freaking awesome!



 And look!! I got a wand!! :D Ahhh I'm so happy!

I also got to fly a broom :P

Best weekend EVER! I'm gonna miss you London. But I defo won't miss the million steps of stairs I walked up and down while I was over there :P




6 comments :

  1. Awesome Yvonne!! Love the scrapbook idea and I'm so jealous of the Harry Potter tour!!! So sad I couldn't attend but hopefully one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so awesome!!! You should come to the Dublin one next summer!! :D

    ~ Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, when and where?? I didn't hear about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's on next July! The 9th I think :) I think it's in the Shelbourne Hotel. Tickets haven't gone on sale yet but there are nearly 40 authors gonna be at it!! :D

    ~ Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will you let me know when the tickets go on sale!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you guys have to say so why not leave us a comment :) Thanks for stopping by!