Wednesday 30 October 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (#68)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine,
which spotlights upcoming books we can't wait to read.


My WoW for this week is:

On The Fence
by Kasie West

Goodreads Summary:
For sixteen-year-old Charlotte Reynolds, aka Charlie, being raised by a single dad and three older brothers has its perks. She can out-run, out-score, and outwit every boy she knows--including her long-time neighbor, and honorary fourth brother, Braden.

But when it comes to being a girl, Charlie doesn't know the first thing about anything. So when she starts working at a chi-chi boutique to pay off a speeding ticket, she finds herself in a strange new world of makeup, lacy skirts, and bedazzlers. Even stranger, she's spending time with a boy who has never seen her tear it up in a pick-up game.

To cope with the stress of faking her way through this new reality, Charlie seeks late night refuge in her backyard, talking out her problems with Braden by the fence that separates them. But their Fence Chats can't solve Charlie's biggest problem: she's falling for Braden. Hard. She knows what it means to go for the win, but if spilling her secret means losing him for good, the stakes just got too high.


My thoughts:
This sounds like a really cute book. I love best friend romances. I haven't read the authors other contemp book but I really want to and I've heard great things about it.


Expected Release Date: July 1st 2014


What book are you waiting for?



5 comments :

  1. This was my WoW last week and I can't wait for it. It sounds like all sorts of adorable and I can tell it will be fabulous because Kasie West is a wonderful writer!
    Great pick! :)

    Nick - My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kasie's Pivot Point so naturally, I'm also looking forward to this. Awesome pick!

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick. Thanks for sharing :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have no idea how bad I want this book!

    Thanks for sharing <3

    Our WoW

    Doris @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look interesting and I love that cover! It does sound like a nice cute book. I'll have to add this to my to-read list =) Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you guys have to say so why not leave us a comment :) Thanks for stopping by!