Monday 31 December 2012

So long 2012. Hello 2013

Well I can't believe 2012 is nearly over. How that year flew. And what a year it has been. When I first started blogging way back in January I didn't think I would get very far. It hasn't been easy but I think the blog and FB page have come pretty far and I can gladly say that 2012 has been a great year :)

I just want to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you who has stuck by us all year and who have helped to keep our little blog going. You have no idea how grateful I am to you all. I came in to this not knowing the first thing about blogging or how to write reviews. But over 10000 page views, 366 GFC followers, 505 FB likes and 40+ written reviews later, 2012 has been a great success. We might not have as many followers as some blogs out there but after a year I think we're doing fairly good.

So here's to 2013 and all the excitement it's sure to bring :) 
Anyone any resolutions for the new year? Me? I'm gonna go on a book buying ban for January. I really do not need to buy any more books. I have no where to put them! :P I have also joined a group on Goodreads where we are only allowed to buy a new book after we have read 10 that we already own. I think this is a great idea because I have so many to get through! Hopefully I'll stick to it.

So I'm going to end it on that note. Happy New Year everyone! See you next year :)


Yvonne


No comments :

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you guys have to say so why not leave us a comment :) Thanks for stopping by!