Friday 17 August 2012

Review of Significance by Shelly Crane

Significance by Shelly Crane 

Goodreads Summary:

Maggie is a seventeen year old girl who's had a bad year. She was smart and on track but then her mom left, her dad is depressed, she's graduating, barely, and her boyfriend of almost three years dumped her for a college football scholarship. Lately she thinks life is all about hanging on by a thread and is gripping tight with everything she has.

Then she meets Caleb. She saves his life and instantly knows there's something about him that's intriguing but she is supposed to be on her way to a date with his cousin. But things change when they touch, sparks ignite. Literally.

They imprint with each other and she sees their future life together flash before her eyes. She learns that not only is she his soul mate, and can feel his heartbeat in her chest, but there is a whole other world of people with gifts and abilities that she never knew existed. She herself is experiencing supernatural changes unlike anything she's ever felt before and she needs the touch of his skin to survive.

Now, not only has her dad come out of his depression to be a father again, and a pain as well, but Caleb's enemies know he's imprinted and are after Maggie to stop them both from gaining their abilities and take her from him.

Can Caleb save her or will they be forced to live without each other after just finding one another?

My Review:

Possibly the sweetest book I’ve read all year. This book leaves the reader wanting more, not because it’s unfinished but because you will not be able to get enough! Maggie and Caleb imprint and being so young they face challenges before them that others have not but with the help of family they should find a way of coping if there aren’t too many obstacles along the way. Maggie and Caleb are so cute together and anybody would be envious of their relationship. . .which brings me to my next point. This book is not lacking in jealousy or spite which adds to some action packed chapters that will not leave you wanting.
I enjoyed this book so much that I was unable to put it down for a full day even taking my phone to meals so I could read it on my kindle app J
Of course this book initially drew my attention because of my favourite modelling couple on the front cover but held me and pulled into the world created by Shelly Crane and because of the beauty of this story, I loved it!
. . .of course I wouldn’t be me if I didn’t find some issue and I am terrible with finding grammar and spelling mistakes so I did but it only lost a fraction of a star for it.

My rating: 4.999999999/5 J

-T

No comments :

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you guys have to say so why not leave us a comment :) Thanks for stopping by!