Friday 6 April 2012

Dusty Reads (#1)

Dusty Reads is a weekly meme, hosted by Xpresso Reads featuring a book that has been sitting unread on our shelves for some time. To participate and for more information, click here.


The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan

Goodreads Summary:
In Mary's world there are simple truths. The Sisterhood always knows best. The Guardians will protect and serve. The Unconsecrated will never relent. And you must always mind the fence that surrounds the village; the fence that protects the village from the Forest of Hands and Teeth. But, slowly, Mary’s truths are failing her. She’s learning things she never wanted to know about the Sisterhood and its secrets, and the Guardians and their power, and about the Unconsecrated and their relentlessness. When the fence is breached and her world is thrown into chaos, she must choose between her village and her future—between the one she loves and the one who loves her. And she must face the truth about the Forest of Hands and Teeth. Could there be life outside a world surrounded in so much death?

My thoughts:
I don't know why I haven't read this book yet. I've had it on my bookshelf for forever! I will get to it someday I swear lol!I've heard so many great things about it so I really don't know why I'm holding off reading it. 




What's been getting dusty on your shelf?


Yvonne

No comments :

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you guys have to say so why not leave us a comment :) Thanks for stopping by!