Sunday 12 February 2012

Heya!! ^_^

Hi guys! So I've been a bit neglectful lately. I haven't posted a review in a few days. It's because I've been in a bit of a reading slump. I don't know what's wrong with me. I thought maybe it was the book so I switched to a different one but that still didn't work. I just can't seem to get into any book. I think I just need a bit of a break. Hopefully I'll be back in full reading form this week. Also I've been pretty busy with college but i promise to have more up on the blog soon!


In other news, I've come up with an idea to get more followers to the blog. And the best way to do that is with a bit of bribery. So I've decided to hold a giveaway in the coming weeks. I'll have more details soon but im hoping to have a few prizes! :)
Unfortunately, due to money restraints and the cost of shipping, the giveaway will only be open to Ireland and UK followers. Sorry :(


I hope to have a giveaway in the future which will be open to everyone so watch this space! ;)

Well that's all folks. Im gonna start doing an IMM meme this week or the following week as im expecting a good few things to arrive. Also if you have any suggestions on how I can improve the blog I would love the hear them!

Until next time, happy reading!


Yvonne
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you guys have to say so why not leave us a comment :) Thanks for stopping by!